CERVIVE is a project that comes to apply the Learning History model to small and medium sised ceramic enterprises, especially family operated so that the knowledge of the ancestor is adequately and efficiently transferred to the successors.
The main goal of CERVIVE is the development and validation of an integrated and structured software platform, composed of tools (software toolkits) that will support the procedures followed in the Learning History Model, enabling the Ceramic SMEs all over Europe to improve their competitive position and sustainability.
CERVIVE project is financed by The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency and specifically by the Life Long Learning Program and the Grundtvig subprogram.
NOSIS LTD is the coordinator of a consortium of experts in the ceramic sector across Europe.
Partners of the project are:
- T. Alexandridis & CO (Technology Provider)-GREECE.
- KI Keramik-Institut GmbH-GERMANY.
- SOCIETE FRANCAISE DE CERAMIQUE-FRANCE.
- nstytut Ceramiki i Materiałów Budowlanych (research and development Institute of Ceramics and Building Materials)-POLAND.
- CYPRUS POTTERY AND CERAMIC ASSOSIATION-CYPRUS.
- Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University- TURKEY
- Egypt National Cleaner Production Centre- EGYPT.
Project website: www.cervive.eu